- Visit our website at http://www.auntiemorags.co.uk
- Engage with us in other related ways ― including any sales, marketing, or events
By visiting www.auntiemorags.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
- What information do we gather?
- How do we use your information?
- How long will we keep your information?
- Access to your information and correction
- How to contact us
We collect information about you when you register with us or place an order for products or services. We also collect information when you voluntarily complete customer surveys, provide feedback and participate in competitions. Website usage information is collected using cookies. We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
Personal Information Provided By You:
Names, phone numbers, email addresses, mailing addresses, billing addresses, order history, and other similar information. We also collect passwords and usernames for account holders.
Payment Data. Payment data (Payment by Credit or Debit card) is stored by cookies - only if you enable it to remember for the next time you make purchases. PayPal may also store data if you choose that method of payment. You may find their privacy notice link(s) here: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Website.
None of this information will reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information)
The information we collect includes:
- Log and Usage Data - Data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and settings and information about your activity on the Website (such as the date/time stamps associated with your usage, pages and files viewed, referring URL’s, searches and other actions.)
- Location Data – Your device's location, which can be either precise or imprecise. How much information we collect depends on the type and settings of the device you use to access the Website. You can opt-out of allowing us to collect this information by disabling your Location setting on your device.
We use the information for legitimate business interests, to process your orders with us, improve our websites, detect fraud or abuse of our website, communicate with you about products, services and promotional offers (with your consent in line with GDPR) and to maintain your account with us.
We use the information we collect or receive and how it may be used:
- To post testimonials. You can post reviews on our Website’s products that may contain personal information. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your name, testimonial location, and contact information.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies in guidance with GDPR and any consent needed to do so.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive any legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfil and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfil and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Website.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions.
- To respond to user inquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- Marketing & Communications. To send marketing and promotional communications via email and postal mail (In line with GDPR consent).
- Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company
We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf, for example sending postal mail and e-mail or processing credit/debit card payments.
We do not sell your information to any third parties, but third parties that we employ or integrate with may have access to information needed to perform their functions. Here are the following third parties that may have access:
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
Facebook Audience Network, Mailchimp, Sendy
- Invoice and Billing
PayPal, Sage Pay & Opayo
- Order History
- Retargeting Platforms
Facebook Custom Audience, Facebook Remarketing and Google Ads Remarketing
- Web and Mobile Analytics
Google Analytics, Wordpress
- Website Testing
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, you may email us at email@example.com write to us at:
Auntie Morags, Units 1&2, Common Lane, Halstock, Yeovil, BA22 9FD, United Kingdom
We may make a small charge for this service. We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate. If you are an account holder, you may update information by logging in to your account settings via www.auntiemorags.co.uk
If you request to delete your account, we may retain some information in our files for order management, to prevent fraud, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations or comply with applicable legal requirements.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. - This will not affect the use of information that is processed before its withdrawal.
Opting out of email marketing: You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send to you or by contacting us directly. However, we may still communicate with you to send you service-related emails for the use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes.
- When you return to a website, cookies will remember previous information so you don't have to give the same information several times.
- Cookies help us gather the number of users on specific pages and help us understand how people interact with our services – We can use this to look at our capacity and work on the website/services to give you and other users a better experience.
You can modify your browser to disable cookies being stored on your computer, however we do recommend that you leave them turned on as otherwise parts of our site may be inaccessible or work incorrectly. If you do leave cookies turned on, please ensure you sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
The way we handle your information complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that was enforced on the 25th May 2018.